Iolanda Danielle
I figured I would take the time to bore you all with my life story ;)
I am 22 and I was born on 2/13 in the DC area. I have a huge family. We are mostly a bunch of crazy Italians. I'm talking spaghetti loving, loud mouth, tight knit people ;) I have a little brother, Ben and a little sister that I met in 2006, Heather.
I have a few VERY close friends. My best friend April has been my rock since we were in 3rd Grade. She has seen me struggle and seen my succeed and she always has my best interest at heart. Linzi is my best friend from Frostburg and we still don't miss a beat.
I attended Frostburg State in 2008/2009, but did not attend the following semester...in order to do some "soul searching" I should say.
In 2009 I moved to CA, and spent time with someone who I thought was the one. Well as we all know, if something is too good to be true..it probably is! SO, I moved back here.
My Grandmother was probably the best person I have ever had the pleasure of knowing and we were very close. She passed away on Christmas Eve 2010. It was a very traumatic time for me.
In the summer of 2011 I was blessed to find that I was pregnant with my wonderful son. My pregnancy was difficult, it was tiring, and full of stress and sickness. After I had him, my world completely changed. I have lived my life since March 7th 2012 for someone else, other than God.
I have a few VERY close friends. My best friend April has been my rock since we were in 3rd Grade. She has seen me struggle and seen my succeed and she always has my best interest at heart. Linzi is my best friend from Frostburg and we still don't miss a beat.
I attended Frostburg State in 2008/2009, but did not attend the following semester...in order to do some "soul searching" I should say.
In 2009 I moved to CA, and spent time with someone who I thought was the one. Well as we all know, if something is too good to be true..it probably is! SO, I moved back here.
My Grandmother was probably the best person I have ever had the pleasure of knowing and we were very close. She passed away on Christmas Eve 2010. It was a very traumatic time for me.
In the summer of 2011 I was blessed to find that I was pregnant with my wonderful son. My pregnancy was difficult, it was tiring, and full of stress and sickness. After I had him, my world completely changed. I have lived my life since March 7th 2012 for someone else, other than God.
LIKES
- Blogging
- Spending time with my son
- Being Adventurous
- Going to the Ocean
- Penguins
- Exercising
- Fruit Smoothies
- Crocs
- My iPhone4s
- Scrap booking about my life :)
- Denzel Washington<3
- Clubs every once in awhile
- FALL
- Reading - its a great escape
- Driving [Road trips]
- Taking pictures of EVERYTHING
- Pinning [Pinterest]
- Lord of the Rings
- Meeting new people [Social Butterfly]
DISLIKES
- Watching the news...it's pretty depressing
- Traffic. Bleh
- Justin Beiber
- "Teenie Boppers"
- The mall on the weekends
- CoverGirl make up
- Being late..FOR ANYTHING
- Sleeping in (yes odd, I know)
- Rain
- Sitting at a desk 8 1/2 hrs a day
- Math
- Mustangs [worst car ever]
- DALLAS COWBOYS
- Awkward situations
I still have a lot to learn and there is more room to grow as I become older. I know that I have been blessed with a wonderful life and I pray that my knowledge and experience can be beneficial to my son as he becomes a toddler, teen, and young adult.
Here are some memorable photographs/memories I wanted to share :)
This is my cousin Jesi and I [2008]
My Bestie from Frostburg and I [2008]
Holly (a great friend of mine) and I a month before I left for CA [2009]
My Sister Heather and I in WV [2010]
Oliver's Cake for my Baby Shower [Jan 2011]
My Co Worker Jasmine (ME) and My Best Friend April at my Baby Shower Jan 2011
Oliver was brought into the world in March 2012 :)
-D








No comments:
Post a Comment